|【Art Warning】 |
「Arts used in this page do not belong to the author. All arts copyrighted to its rightful owner. Thank you.」
|Riku is currently busy in his real life! So he might postponed all of his work here. Thank you for being so patient with him!|
This system is rather unique for a Mutual Killing conducted by Monokuma because it benefit the participants. Invented by Monoshiki and Monofreya, there are sixteen different crests for each students to wear. There are two category of crest, Creation and Destruction crest with eight numbers in each category.
The Crest System plays major roles in the story. All sixteen crests have different functions that could benefit the user during the Mutual Killing. Aside from its function, each crest has its own Casualty. If someone meets their Casualty condition, they and all participants of the Mutual Killing will be executed.
The crest form is an badge that are pinned to their outfits, however, this is optional, as some of the student doesn't wear them.
- The Creation and Destruction Crest were made to benefit the students in undergo their life in Heavenly Born Academy, as well as a "spice and twist" to the Mutual Killing.
- The total number of the crests are sixteen with eight crests from each categories that separately hold by the students.
- Each crests has its unique function and can only be activated once during the Mutual Killing.
- Students are not allowed to break or lost their crest.
- Each crest holders are prohibited to tell their crests function and casualty unless they've activated their crests.
- Student who violates the rules will be executed immediately.
Sasahara • Amatsuki • Hashira • Hitoka • Hyoushirou • Igarashi • Itoku • Kagayaku
Kagemichi • Kid • Nico • Oomi • Reimiya • Rikimaru • Tenohira • Yasujima