This article, Killing "Lost in Time" Game, is property of Lucky131.
|Killing "Lost in Time" Game|
|Full name||Killing "Lost in Time" Game|
|Occured in||Infinite Archipelago|
|Participants||Futsuu Academy Class 10-A|
|Appearance||Danganronpa Zero: The Beginning of Despair|
The Killing "Lost in Time" Game, is a killing game featured in Danganronpa Zero: The Beginning of Despair. This was hosted by Monokuma.
The participants of the killing game is the Class 10-A students of Futsuu Academy.
44 students were abducted in their trip now their gonna participate in the game. They were abducted by monochrome bear name Monokuma. They are forced to live a communal lifestyle together under a set amount of rules for the rest of their lives, although it is possible to "disrupt the peace" in order to escape. In order to do this, a student must "graduate" from the archipelago by murdering a classmate.
After a killing has taken place, the students must work together and investigate to reveal the culprit, dubbed as the "blackened". After a period of time of investigating, Monokuma will initiate a class trial, where the remaining students present their arguments in a court room and try to find out who the blackened is among them. Once the students decide on a conclusion, Monokuma will start the "voting time", where the students vote on the identity of a blackened. If the majority of the students' votes are wrong, then the blackened can get out of the archipelago, while the remaining students get executed. However, if the majority of the students choose correctly, then the blackened alone will be executed and the remaining students will remain unharmed.
List of Rules
- Students may reside only within the island. Leaving the area is an unacceptable use of time.
- "Nighttime" is from 11 pm to 8 am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.
- Violence against headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.
- Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.
- Once a murder takes place, a class trial will begin shortly thereafter. Participation is mandatory for all surviving students.
- If the guilty party is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed.
- If the guilty party is not exposed, they alone will graduate, and all remaining students will be executed.
- The Body Discovery Announcement will play as soon as one student will discover a body for the first time except for the blackened.
- Monokuma will never directly participate in a murder.
- Your Monophones are very important items make sure not to damage them
- Additional rules may be added at the headmaster's discretion.
Monokuma decided to make motives in order to escalate the students' desire to kill each other.
List of Known Participants
The Class 10-A of Futsuu Academy were abducted and will participate in Killing "Lost in Time" Game.
|Danganronpa Zero: The Beginning of Despair|
|Class 10-A||Hiro Naito • Sachi Tatsuya • Renzo Sugase • Hideyoshi Shidehara • Horiuchi Kadara • Yuka Asanuma • Iwao Kurusu • Kiruko Miyajima • Toshiyoki Ochiai • Ai Mitsubishi • Masanori Obuchi • Kayoko Minabuchi • Masakado Kotabe • Michi Sarumara • Hideaki Komatsuzaki • Debra McFarland • Shigetoki Akechi • Takara Hotate • Seiki Isseki • Nene Sakanoue • Danjuro Onoda • Norie Kan • Masahiro Masuzoe • Maru Toshitala • Akinaro Takagaki • Kin Miura • Akira Noguchi • Hoshie Kaneko • Hiroshige Numajiri • Naho Chikamatsu • Yukinaga Kokitake • Takara Kuwabara • Kenzo Kashiwabara • Hana Noda • Gennosuke Higa • Risa Yamadera • Misao Tsugimoto • Remi Nose • Jinzaburo Nakanishi • Kumiko Yone • Kang Dong-Sun • Ichizo Araki • Jinji Akakura • Yuri Takaki|
|Story||Danganronpa Zero: The Beginning of Despair|
|The Academy||Futsuu Academy|
|Event||Killing "Lost in Time" Game|